Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rhythmic Noises make sleeping hard

The Offender:


I slept with earplugs in last night, despite the fact that the wind and rain were relatively peaceful.
I've never noticed this before, but maybe it's just something that's crept up on me and now that I notice it, I can't ignore it. The intersection in front of my house has a crosswalk light, just like every other intersection in Greater Wellington. But all of a sudden, this one right here has turned into one of those that beep on the second, every second, to let you know where to find it if your vision is impaired. That's fine, but I can hear it in my bed now.
I can't even sleep with a freaking analog clock in my room.

2 comments:

  1. WOW that would drive me crazy! I can't sleep with a ticking clock, so I am sure the crosswalk beeping would keep me up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think wellington did it to me on purpose. jerks.

    ReplyDelete