Every morning it's dark and rainy, which encourages me to turn off my alarm. I never get out of bed these days.
Also I watch a lot of the Simpsons here b/c we have them on dvd. I remember when we were little my mom and Denise would never let me and Caitlin watch them. Good judgement, guys.
Because Alex and I went to a French restaurant to celebrate our four year (Eep!) anniversary, here's the Simpsons in French. I particularly like Marge's voice.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (2)
- January 2010 (6)
- December 2009 (12)
- November 2009 (7)
- October 2009 (14)
- September 2009 (6)
- August 2009 (1)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (6)
- May 2009 (2)
- April 2009 (2)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (4)
- January 2009 (1)
four years, holy crap. i can't even believe that. i like how much you are blogging these days!
ReplyDeleteyeah we're old and boring now.
ReplyDeletei forgot i had a blog for awhile. now i feel pretty okay about it, but if you get rid of yours, i won't have any followers!
:) i will get rid of it to make a slightly less embarrassing one, and then you will still have this stagnant one + a slightly less embarrassing one to follow you!
ReplyDelete