There's a Martha Wainwright song called "lolita," which I never paid attention to other than it's got a really cutesy melody and the chorus is "I got my eyes on you all of the time." Well, I finally read Lolita about two months ago and listened to the song again. Eew.
It's finally stopped raining and the sunshine is really strong coming through my windows. We have a little sage plant for the rare occasions when I need fresh sage in vegetarian cooking, and it's really loving it in my house. The thing has grown at lesat 3x since we got it a few weeks ago. I guess I should harvest some of the leaves and use them soon, or stick them in the freezer. Also did you know that aloe just grafts? It grows wild here and all you need to do is slice off one of the baby aloes and stick it ON TOP of some soil, you don't even need to plant it, and then it grows. I can't believe we have to buy it in grocery stores at home.
The one thing I really hate about beautiful mornings is I always feel a little guilty, like I should've been awake for more of them. And then I feel bad when I'm still at home, like I should walk to school earlier and really get more out of this sunny day, but walking to school just means I'll be sitting on a computer all day, and that's less appetizing than feeling guilty about being at home. I hate not having summers off to be totally carefree, read what I want, and get a crappy service job that I don't care about. Although I'd prefer if the restaurant had windows, not like RK. That's so werid. The casino is stupid.
I'm thinking about dying my hair red. Opinions?
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (2)
- January 2010 (6)
- December 2009 (12)
- November 2009 (7)
- October 2009 (14)
- September 2009 (6)
- August 2009 (1)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (6)
- May 2009 (2)
- April 2009 (2)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (4)
- January 2009 (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment