Have any of you realized how cute sloths are? Alex and I spent a long time looking at videos of them on youtube. Holy crap.
I'm trying to finish the introduction to my thesis and I feel like I'm swimming like that sloth.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (2)
- January 2010 (6)
- December 2009 (12)
- November 2009 (7)
- October 2009 (14)
- September 2009 (6)
- August 2009 (1)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (6)
- May 2009 (2)
- April 2009 (2)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (4)
- January 2009 (1)
haha I don't know if it's the music but sloths look scary. they have wolverine claws and are like mini-sasquatch. if i saw a swimming one before i had seen this video i'd have thought it was a monster, probably.
ReplyDelete