For now until Christmas I'm working two hours in the morning most days of the week and two hours in the afternoon for four days a week, which isn't a lot of work, but they are different jobs at different ends of town and it leaves little time for much besides lunch and a guilty conscience about my thesis in between.
Did I already write down that I've finished a draft of my entire thesis? People keep asking me in emails and on facebook, and I want to state here that yes, I have finished a draft, and I will hand it in before February so that Alex and I can roadtrip and until then I am working on it and at my two jobs. Well, the one job finishes at Christmas, because it's babysitting and the kids won't be around for the summer, but you get the point.
These are my plans and this is what I do most days, besides saying a lot of good byes to other Fbright alumni and making homemade muesli with stuff Alex and I buy from the Nut Store and cleaning our flat to make it feel really nice for our last two months in it.
I also mean to start a quilt, any day now.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (2)
- January 2010 (6)
- December 2009 (12)
- November 2009 (7)
- October 2009 (14)
- September 2009 (6)
- August 2009 (1)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (6)
- May 2009 (2)
- April 2009 (2)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (4)
- January 2009 (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment